The Melksham Area Board appointed the members of the Melksham Community Operations Board (COB). They are all active people in our community. They all share the same feelings – they feel passionately about the opportunities that the campus provides for local people not just for now but for our children.
They are all marching in the right/same direction and get on well with each other. They want to work with the community and with YOU to make sure that the campus project delivers what YOU want. Obviously, as the chairman says ‘we can’t please everyone – but we will do our best.’
- From Bowerhill, Roy is a Wiltshire Councillor and represents the Melksham Area Board. He is also the chairman of the COB
- Chair of Melksham Swimming Club, Sarah represents facility users and has a day job with a local town council.
- A local businessman, Graham is president of Melksham Chamber of Commerce and is spearheading the bid for a better train service for Melksham.
- A town councillor, Terri is manager of the Tourist Information Centre.
- A Melksham Without Parish Councillor, Mike speaks for the parish councils.
- Founder of the over 55s Forum, Brian also speaks for the disabled.
- From the wider community and a local businessman, Colin is vice chair of Melksham Community Area Partnership and was previously involved with Melksham 1st.
- A member of Christie Miller Indoor Bowls Club, George represents facility users.